Monday, April 5, 2010

final is just around the corner guys..c'mon....



hi..i back..sorry because being secure from you all...i have no brilliant story to tell to all of you or to share together with you all... all my day is only fulfill with all the 'jiwang's story that you all shouldn't have to know bout it...lo ls

close,open,close, open our eye,it seem 14days to go before our final exam...did you all remember about it?..i hope so...hehehe...are you all prepare for it?then what are your target?3.0?4.0flat?think about it guys..it time to us go thru it..I'm worried..i cant be here anymore..my carry mark all goes down...it low than what am i aspect-ed..so sad..

but never mind..just leave it for awhile..come..lets us take back what we have missed.learned while time is moving..learn until it sure us to pass this semester...i know u all can do well more than me...and i hope that,there is people that can save me...lols...

i found this quoted.lets go thru it..
"Allahu Akbar" "Marilah kita berebut-rebut mencium bau Syurga"-khalid al-walid
he told us,never look back..try n keeping trying to face this upcoming final exam....

today,i remind me myself and also my dearly friend...study smart and good luck...
wish you all the best..chaiyok-chaiyok...

gambatte kudasai..


No comments: